Download esProc SPL
Two editions of esProc SPL are now offered: Community Edition and Standard Edition. The latter has all features and functonalities of the former.
The Community Edition is open-source, under Apache-2.0 License, and does not provide a ready-to-use installation package . Please download the source code and compile for use by yourself.
The Standard Edition provides a dowloadable installation package, is offered for free, and gives no restriction on application range and the number of copies.
The IDE of the the Standard Edition will try to connect to officical website to check for latest version at each startup, which will trigger internet access and can be aborted. There will be no such action in Community Edition.
Features that are uniquelly included in the Standard Edition are:
—- Excel Add-in
—- Data File Tool
—- (List will be updated any time)
- Download installer for Windows
- Download installer for Linux
- Download installer for Mac
- Download installer for esProc External Library
- Function Reference
- Sample Program
- Code Reference
- User Reference
- Data File Tool Manual
- External Library Guide
- Update: Help Documentation；
- New functionality: esProc Excel Add-in; Here is the guide: User Guide to esProc Excel Add-in
- New functionality: AutoSave for automatically saving configurations on IDE’s Options Menu;
- New feature: Data File Tool;
- New function: remainder(a,b) - which calculates remainder for degree to radian conversion;
- New function: E(x) - which converts a string, two-level sequence, table sequence or record sequence to a specific type;
- New addition: Add @t(…,KT) option to T.keys(ki) function to set time key;
- New addition: Add support of time key in A.pfind()function and A.find() function;
- Improvement: Change data retrieval rules for T.new(A/cs,x:C,…;w) function and T.news(A/cs,x:C,…;w) function;
- Improvement: Change the format of parameter referenced in esProc JDBC statement to ?i.
- New feature: es_rest() function for ElasticSearch library, which uses REST interface to handle data.
- New feature: Support of InfluxDB 2.x in InfluxDB library, which involves a set of functions - influx2_close(), influx2_delete(), influx2_open(), influx2_query() and influx2_rest().